I am open to any kind of research opportunities. Any emails about research opportunities are welcomed.
Hi, I am Jongseo, an undergraduate student pursuing a degree in computer science and mathematics at KAIST.
I am interested in theoretical computer science, algorithm design, combinatorial optimization, and graph theory.
- KAIST - University (2019 - Present)
- B.S. candidate in Computer Science and Mathematics
- Korea Science Academy of KAIST - High School (2016 - 2019)
- Graduated with distinction in computer science department
- Research Intern, Combinatorial Optimization Laboratory, Yonsei University (2022 - Present)
- Advisor: Prof. Hyung-Chan An
- Software Engineer, Moloco (2023 - Present)
- Software Engineer, Chai Corporation (2022 - 2023)
- Software Engineer, Sendbird (2021 - 2022)
- Software Engineering Intern, Moloco (2020 - 2021)
- Software Engineering Intern, NAVER (2020)
- 9th Place, Google Hash Code World Finals, 2022
- 5th Place (by ICPC rules), ICPC Asia Seoul Regional Contest, 2020
- Silver Medal, Korea Olympiad in Informatics, 2018
- Korean (Native)
- English (Fluent)
You can download my 1-page resume file at: link
You can download my full CV file at: link(wip)