Hi, I am Jongseo, an undergraduate student pursuing a degree in computer science and mathematics at KAIST.
I am interested in theoretical computer science, algorithm design, combinatorial optimization, and graph theory. I have taken various courses in these fields, including graph theory, matroid theory, and combinatorics. I have also participated in several algorithmic programming competitions and got awards.
I am currently studying and researching about approximation algorithms at the Combinatorial Optimization Laboratory of Yonsei University in South Korea. I also have an industrial experience about auctions/bidding, which is related to the field of algorithm design.
I am eager to continue my studies and research in the field of theoretical computer science.
- KAIST - University (Feb 2019 - Current)
- Korea Science Academy of KAIST - High School (Feb 2016 - Feb 2019)
- Graduated with distinction in computer science
- Research Intern, Combinatorial Optimization Laboratory, Yonsei University (Oct 2022 - Current)
- Advisor: Prof. Hyung-Chan An
- Software Engineer, Chai Corporation (Apr 2022 - Current)
- Software Engineer, Sendbird (Aug 2021 - Mar 2022)
- Software Engineering Intern & Software Engineer, Moloco (Dec 2020 - Jul 2021)
- Software Engineering Intern, NAVER (Jan 2020 - Feb 2020)
- 9th Place, Google Hash Code World Finals, 2022
- 5th Place (by ICPC rules), ICPC Asia Seoul Regional Contest, 2020
- 5th Place Award, Samsung Collegiate Programming Cup, 2020
- Silver Medal, Korea Olympiad in Informatics, 2018
- Korean (Native)
- English (Fluent)
You can download my 1-page resume file at: link
You can download my full CV file at: link(wip)